3 More Website Traffic Strategies that Work
3 More Website Traffic Strategies that Work
Posted in https://affiliate-maestro.com by Travis Loizos – Friday, July 19, 2019
Today I’ll continue my website traffic series by sharing three more traffic strategies that actually work.
Web Traffic Strategy #1 FREE Targeted Traffic
Breakthrough Software Gets You Unlimited FREE TRAFFIC FromGoogle & YouTube… In Minutes
In the Next 60 Minutes, You’ll Be Ranked On Google Page 1… Guaranteed!
It doesn’t matter what your online business model is or which niche you’re in… YOU NEED MORE TRAFFIC.
Where do people search online for solutions? – GOOGLE
…And that’s where you will find the best converting targeted traffic for your niche, and it’s All FREE…
Video Is By Far The Easiest and Fastest Route To Page 1 Of Google… It’s a fact – wanna know why?
It’s Simple: Google Own YouTube!
And This Combination Gives You a HUGE ADVANTAGE Over Every Other Website Out There… Especially When You Know How Google Ranks Specific Phrases
Google & YouTubes Ranking Algorithm
There’s a secret… Google & YouTube Phrase Specific Ranking Algorithm
You’ve seen them right?
YouTube Videos all over the top of Google for pretty much any phrase you search for…
It’s not a coincidence…
And when you know which phrase to target and which factors to use for specific phrases… You are Virtually Guaranteed a spot on Google page 1
- Reverse-Engineers Google and YouTube Ranking Factors
- Reveal untapped, buyer keywords which you can rank for in minutes using a color-coded competition display – Choose GREEN
- Extracts Ranking Data from successful Keyword specific competition
- Builds super quick videos from any website or sales page in seconds
- Drives 100% Free traffic from Google & Youtube
- No SEO, No Experience, No Additional Cost – Suitable for Newbies
Now You Can Get… Free Targeted Traffic In Minutes
Get Full Access to VIDEOSUMO Today with our ‘New Release’ Discount
Click here to learn more >>> Get Free Targeted Traffic In Minutes
Web Traffic Strategy #2: Article Marketing
I’m sure you’ve seen a LOT of information about article marketing. Some of it is misleading, too. But it does have its merits so let’s learn the basics of what you need to know about this traffic strategy.
Basically, you write articles and submit them to websites along with your bio and link. And yes, it can still work well if you do it correctly.
Here are some tips that can help you maximize your article marketing efforts:
· Most article directories are free. Others have perks for those who pay a monthly price – like faster article approval. Decide if premium services are worth it to you, in most cases, it’s not worth the cash in my opinion.
· Work on developing your call to action. This is the small area at the end of your article that gets people to click through to your link. Don’t be boring and simply say something like, “for more information, click here,” because that’s not interesting enough to warrant a click. You need to pique curiosity!!
· Spread your backlinking efforts among many sites – not just one. Most marketers use EzineArticles.com for their article marketing – but there are many others, like ArticlesBase.com and ArticleCity.com – that you can use, too.
· Don’t put all of your content on directories – save a good deal of it for your own blog and site!
Click here to learn more about >>> trendds
To Unlock & Dominate Any Niche, Interest or Subject For Free ‘Organic’ Traffic & Profit, In 2 Minutes Per Day
trendds Instantly Finds Huge Traffic Low Competition, Viral & Trending Phrases And Content You Can Use & Monetize In Seconds
Discover > Curate > Monetize > Publish
Question: If you could Instantly Find ‘Hidden’ Keywords & Content
With Tons of Free Traffic & Low Competition… In The ‘WEIGHT LOSS’ Niche Would You Do It?
Article marketing can be done on a schedule that you create. You can outsource content to a ghostwriter and upload it under your name on the directories. Make sure it’s unique so that it gets approved. You can even outsource the submission to directories if you want to make it completely hands-free.
Web Traffic Strategy #3: Adwords
Beware, this strategy involves spending money, so you need to be careful.
Paid traffic can be a very scary thing for many marketers – even seasoned ones who have been around the block online for years! But you are in control, so don’t let it intimidate you.
With AdWords, there are various types of traffic sources available, including remarketing campaigns, display and search. In a nutshell, you’re paying for your ads to be put at the top of Google’s search results, and on other people’s websites in your niche.
In order to use AdWords, you have to know the rules. They don’t mess around – so if you’re caught breaking the Terms of Service, you could have your account banned forever.
Here are the basic steps involved:
· Go to AdWords and create an account. This involved picking a username, picking a currency, verifying your account, and setting up billing information.
· Create a campaign for your AdWords account. First, you’re going to choose an audience.
Where are they located? What language do they speak? Do you want to just advertise on Google SERPs or partner sites as well?
· Pick a daily budget. Warning: if you say you can spend up to $100 a day, they WILL find a way to spend your $100 a day. It’s vital that you only spend as much as you can afford, period. Nothing more – or you’ll go into debt very fast.
Now one thing to keep in mind – if your daily budget is just $20, and you’re maxing out on that, look to see if the investment is paying off for you. Are those click-throughs resulting in sales? If so, how much? How much can you afford to raise your daily budget?
· Enter the maximum amount you’re willing to pay per click. Some niche markets have keywords that cost a lot of money (think $50 per click!) and some cost just $0.25. Just because you put a maximum, it doesn’t mean they’ll charge that – and it also doesn’t mean you get to beat out other advertisers for placement – there’s more that goes into that equation than the bid price.
· Enter a list of keywords associated with your site that you want your ad to show up for.
· Set up final billing data and your account is ready to go live!
Now keep an eye on your ad campaign – don’t let it get away from you. If your target page (the page you’re sending people to) isn’t optimized, you’ll find out about it from AdWords.
Your ranking will fluctuate and you can tweak things in your campaign and on your site to get a better position in the SERPs. Paid advertising isn’t ideal, but it does offer a quick start to some traffic flow for a new site with no foothold in Google yet.
If you are completely new to AdWords then my best advice is to outsource the setup and optimization of your campaign to an expert. Check out fiverr to find some gigs to outsource.
REVOLUTIONARY Software Creates Super Affiliate Funnels With Pages, Hosting, Builds Lists & Emails Them Without Monthly Fees. Gets Unique Converting Offers, Plus 1 Click Traffic Generation And More INSIDE 1-Dashboard
Click the pic below to learn more…